2 December 2013

Starting... Algus...


Well...hello there everyone!

As you can see, I couldn’t resist the social pressure and finally created a  Blogger page for the project called Ideede Garaaz
.

Ideede Garaaz (Garage of Ideas or IG) is a hobby project with the main purpose of spreading an environmentally conscious mindset.

Let me explain a bit what is the idea of this Blogger page and what I’m planning to post here:
1. You will get ideas and inspiration of how to smartly and tastefully use old things. For that I’m uploading exciting photos and I will try to post interesting entries.
2. When you start to construct something and you’d like to specify some technical questions, please feel free to contact me. If I can, I'll be happy to answer and share my experiences.
3. Of course, I will advertise myself and my products.
4. I hope that the IG project will bring together a lot of really cool people, and if you have a good crowd, something exciting will surely happen.

All the best for now,
Andrei
____________________________________________________________
No nii.. kõigile tere!

Nagu näha ei suutnud ma sotsiaalsele survele vastu panna ja lõin lõpuks projektile Ideede Garaaz Bloggeri konto.


Ideede Garaaz ehk IG on hobiprojekt, mille üheks peamiseks eesmärgiks on keskonnateadliku mõtteviisi levitamine 

Märgin punkthaaval ära mis Bloggeri lehe mõte on ja mida ma siia teha plaanin -
1. Sa saad siit ideid ja inspiratsiooni kuidas vanu asju kavalalt ja maitsemalt ära kasutada. Selleks kogun siia põnevaid pilte ja proovin teha huvitavaid sissekandeid.
2. Kui hakkad tegema ja tahad midagi täpsustada, siis minu poole saad pöörduda kõigi tehniliste küsimustega. Kui ma oskan, siis ma hea meelega vastan ja jagan oma kogemusi.

3. Loomulikult ma reklaamin ennast ja oma tooteid.
4. Loodan, et IG projekt koondab palju lahedaid inimesi ja kui on hea seltskond küll siis midagi areneb.

Seniks kõike kaunist,
Andrei

No comments:

Post a Comment