11 January 2014

GIVE US YOUR OPINION / OOTAME SINU TAGASISIDET


I think I've figured out a way to attract more fans to the IG Facebook page. But before I start carrying out my plans, I would like to discuss them with you and hear your opinions and thoughts.

I’ve been thinking of sharing things that I or my friends have at home and don’t use – and you will “pay” by using IG page “likes”. How does it work?

I'll create an album where you will find photos of the things I share. Value of each thing on the photo would be a number of fans, eg: 1 page like, 3 likes, 10 likes etc.

If, among those things, you see something that you would like to have, then you should attract the appropriate number of people to become the fans of IG, send me their usernames, and to agree on when and where you will get your present.

It seems to me that something like that would be of much greater value for the users than the campaigns a la "click like and enter the draw". Or what do you think?

I found the things on the photo in my drawers and I was thinking of using them to carry out my plan. Are you interested in that or should the things be more valuable?

And of course, I do not want to this to become some kind of haggling campaign or something that you do not like. That is why I created this public post, and now I am looking forward to your comments (pros and cons).
Thank you!
_____________________________________

Enda arvates olen välja mõelnud mooduse, kuidas IG facebooki lehele rohkem fänne meelitada. Aga enne kui ma oma plaane realiseerima hakkan soovin neid teiega arutada ja kuulda teie arvamusi ja mõtteid.

Mõtlesin jagada enda ja oma tuttavate kasutult seisvaid asju IG lehe „laikide“ (like) eest.
Kuidas see käib?

Teen albumi, kuhu panen pildid asjadest, mida jagan. Iga pildi alla kirjutan tema väärtuse fännide arvuna. Nt: 1 lehe like, 3 like, 10 like jne.

Kui sulle jääb nende asjade seas midagi silma, mida sa endale tahad, siis sul tuleks vastav arv inimesi IG fännideks meelitada, saata mulle nende kasutajanimed ja leppida kokku aeg ja koht soovitud kingituste kätte saamiseks.

Mulle tundub, et selline aktsioon oleks kasutajate jaoks märksa suurema väärtusega kui kampaaniad stiilis "laigi meid ja osaled loosimises". Või kuidas sulle tundub?

Pildil näed mõningast pudi-padi, mida ma sahtlitest leidsin ja mõtlesin oma plaani ellu viimisel kasutada. Kas see pakub sulle huvi või peaksid asjad olema rohkem hinnalisemad?

Ja muidugi ma ei taha, et sellest kasvaks välja mingi pähemäärimise üritus või midagi, mis sulle ei meeldi. Selleks tegingi avaliku postituse ja ootan nüüd sinu poolt ja vastu kommentaare.
Aitäh Sulle!

No comments:

Post a Comment